Using Android Phone as means to access your Gmail account it’s easy and simple, with the Gmail app installed on the device accessing the mail sent from friends, team, or college is a matter of a tap of a button and due to security reasons when you use the phone, tablet or computer to login into mail account try to sign out.
These guides learn how to install Gmail mobile app on the Phone, how to login to Gmail on the Phone, and how to remove Gmail Accounts from android, if you want to learn follow the steps.
Learn More on: How to Login to Gmail on Phone
How do I get Gmail on my Android phone?
1. On your Phone Tap on the Play Store
2. In the search field input Gmail
3. Tap on Installed, to install the app on your Phone
4. After, tap on the Gmail App icon on the phone to open
5. Then log in with your email and password or to sign up for a new account, click on Signup
How to remove Gmail Account from Android
1. On your Phone Tap on Setting
2. Tap on Accounts
3. Choose an E-mail Account to remove
4. Tap on Remove Account
5. When the window pop tap on Remove Account
Note: Before removing the account from the phone try and sync
Watch the Video