If you have a file on your flash drive that you want to copy onto your Hyper-V machine to copy, you need to mount your USB drive to your Hyper-V machine. This article will show step by step process of how to mount your USB Flash Drive to your hyper -V machine for you to transfer files from your Flash Drive to your Hyper-V machine. If you want to learn the procedures make sure to read the post.
How do I get my virtual machine to recognize my USB?
1. Insert USB Flash Drive on ‘the Local or Personal PC
2. On the local machine launch “Hyper-V Manager” on the desktop when window popup, you click on your virtual machine PC then you click on “settings” button
Read More: How to connect to remote resources using ftp
3. Click on the “integrate services” tab then you tick guest services to enable service, then Strat you Virtual Machine PC
4. After Starting A pop-up window for you to mount device resources.
5. link localhost devices to the Hyper-V VM, Click on the “Local Resources tab”, “click More Tab” connecting the USB drive to Hypers-V
Watch the Video to Follow the step-by-step process