Using Windows Operating System (OS) One can customize or change the taskbar to Suit his or her specifications, you can change Window Taskbar position, Hide the Taskbar and make it to be smaller or Bigger.
In this guide, I will take you through the steps by step process of How to change the Taskbar position in windows 10, How to Hide the Taskbar In Windows 10, and How to Resize the Taskbar to Smaller or Bigger in Windows.
If you want to learn the process, make sure to read the post and watch the video.
What Is TaskBar
Is a bar at the edge of the display of a Graphical User Interface (GUI) that allows quick access to current or favorite applications in Windows.
How to change taskbar position windows 10
Here are Steps to Follow to change your window taskbar Position
1. Right-click on the taskbar, then click to unlock the taskbar
2. After that, you place the mouse on it and position it on the left side of the screen or you can position it on the right side of the screen.
Taskbar on Left
3 Right-clicking on the taskbar and dragging the taskbar on the position where you want to place the taskbar you can change it.
Watch the Video:
How to Hide the Taskbar in Windows
Here are guides that will show you how to hide your taskbar in Windows 10
1. To hide TASKBAR, you right-click on the taskbar,
2. Then you click taskbar settings, then you enable automatic hide the taskbar in the desktop mode.
How to Resize Task to be Bigger
1. Place the Mouse Curser on the edge of the taskbar Drug it upwards
How to Resize Task to be Smaller
Place the Mouse Curser on the edge of the taskbar Drug it Downwards
Watch the Video
Now, you must have an idea of How to change or customize Window Taskbar. Ask your questions in the comments below. Try to follow us on Facebook, Instagram , and Twitter. Also if the post has helped you Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel to continue learning.